Monday, October 14, 2013

Why does it have to be so hard?!

I get online and begin reading knitting blogs and I get on Facebook and see all the "liked" yarn stores posting the new yarn they got in and I get on Ravelry and see all the beautiful projects and I somewhat go beserk.

I HAVE to go to the yarn store and buy yarn to make this awesome shawl I just saw. My friend needs an earwarmer so I must go to this other LYS across town because I know they have this other yarn that would be perfect for that project. Christmas is coming so I NEED to buy a few skeins to make some easy projects for gifts.

I was just going through this whole process. Like literally right before I got on here to write this post to share my insane thought process.

I have to share a couple things I am drooling over right now:

Freia available at Fancy Tiger Crafts in Denver.



The Lonely Tree Shawl by Silvia Bo Bilvia

I thought that this shawl would be beautiful with an ombre look with Fancy Tiger's Freia yarns... Add that to my list!
 
 
Is there an end in sight for my slight obsession?
My guess is no.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.